Kids day out

Again my hubby went out station. This time he went to Penang for two days. And he ask me to visit his mom and bring along a box of mandarin oranges. Phewww! I need to ne strong with the three kids with me. Well iam always ready for that honey.you dont' worry.

I took kids to Klang at about 10am just after we had have nasi lemak for our breakfast. And mom was not at home as she is resting herself at brother in law house. Si we went to bil house for a some sort of little gathwting. Heeee. There are so happy playing and chatting together.

I promise to Danish to take hin to MPH to buy some extra exercise book and we were at MPH at about 3pm....the books alltogether cost me RM180...MAAAKKKKKK......AIIII!....

Well ok now time to eat.everybody hungry and here we go.....we have tea time at deli pot cafe..both Danish n Nuha ask for roasted chicken and i only have slice oh seri muka bakar n teh tarik....alhamdullah....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akhirnya..jadi juga kailan goreng ala chinese ni...

Pediasure susu pilihan

My Baby Boy is Sick