My ring! Where?

I was shock this morning as I noticed my ring, the three of them went missing. Owh dear! All are  gift from my husband. No no no. I remember I have kept it nicely safe and sound in a little red porch on our sideboard in the main bedroom. One of them is my weedding ring from Habib Jewel, the second is bought in Amsterdam. Its hubby birthday but hubby bought that for me. Its a real diamond cost him about RM2k yea,,,he bought me a ring on his birthday, how nice he is...owh dear! and the third one is my birthday present, hubby bought me blue sapphire, nice one!...

I have had looking everywhere and its gone!..I called hubby at office just in case he put it somewhere and he didn't know it at all. I ask Nuha and.......................she said, owh yes! Its down stairs on her study table. Grrrr we ran to look at on her table but nothing. Nuha tried to remember where she put the ring. She said yes its here on her table, one is in black and white, one is white and gold and another one is white and white..owh darling where did you put mommy's ring. She said that she put in on a goodies bag with princess printed on it, and Ahmad played with it...Huwaaaaaa, i hope that noboby won't throw it away....Ya Allah! Selamatkan lah cincin aku...



Yet, i still keep looking for the ring here and there with tears okey. I loved those rings very much. Its from my hubby, yes from hubby. I tried to search it just under the stair. I can see one goodies beg in red colour just inside a box down there. Deep inside my heart hopping that will be my ring. I took that shiny gooddy beg and Nuha shouted, Yes Mommy!. Thats'  the one. Alhamdulilah, yes everything is in there including few of my brooch and my watch also. Alhamdulillah, syukur. I called hubby and tell him the good news and he said ' lain kali simpan elok-elok' ...absolutely I will keep it  safely. Syukur ya Allah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akhirnya..jadi juga kailan goreng ala chinese ni...

Pediasure susu pilihan

My Baby Boy is Sick